Creasey Makes it Easy.
Creasey Construction offers Springfield, Illinois the best solutions for your home building, remodeling, and renovation needs since 1988. Located in the heart of Central Illinois, we have served many homeowners as their "go-to" contractor for creative and professional home building, and remodeling solutions – for projects large and small.
Our success is measured by our ability to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
Whether your goal is to increase the value of your home, update and upgrade features and flow, improve organization and storage, accommodate family and career changes, increase energy efficiency, incorporate new technologies, and more...we work with homeowners to make your home building and remodeling decisions easy, enjoyable, and effective.
From initial consultation to completing the final touches of your home improvement project; our team at Creasey Construction works to provide Springfield homeowners with the very best homebuilding and remodeling experience – every step of the way.
Our new tried and true home construction and remodeling process includes the following:
▽ IN-HOME CONSULTATION
- Schedule an in-home meeting with one of our residential remodeling and construction experts, and together we will discuss your goals, wishes, must haves, and always wanted lists, and review an estimated timeline and budget to improve your living space.
- From the beginning of each project, our objective is to flawlessly accomplish your goals by accurately interpreting your vision, discovering what your house can become, then working hard to make your dreams become a reality.
- While on site, we are always attuned to the wants and needs of your project. We will carefully measure all areas related to your project, discuss expectations, and examine potential opportunities for changes and improvements.
- If you’re ready to tell one of Springfield’s best home builders about your residential renovation and construction ideas; we’re ready to look, listen, learn, and put together a plan to renew and refresh your home, today!
▽ DESIGN CONSULTATION
- Based on our understanding of your project goals and desired outcomes, Creasey Construction will coordinate a second meeting that will include our preferred home design professionals. At this meeting, the design professional will participate in discussions about your project, document additional notes -relevant to develop design recommendations suited to meet your needs, and measure the space according to specifications required for the delivery of their services.
- Our Project Manager will contact you to schedule an in-person meeting to review our project proposal featuring a summary of the scope of work, an estimated timeline, and the total of your home improvement investment.
- In addition to discussing the proposal prepared for our home building or remodeling services, our preferred home design professionals will present a conceptual design for your initial review and consideration, project logistics will be reviewed and discussed, and changes can be made to the design concept, as requested.
- Before contracts are signed and before work begins, Creasey Construction will talk to you about the in-home experience you can expect while your project is under way. This discussion covers areas to close, furnishings to be relocated or covered, length of time your room will be "out of order" while under construction and more, so you to plan your life accordingly.
- When you are fully satisfied with the projected scope of work, design plans, fees, and the project schedule (based on project milestones), Creasey Construction will request your hand-written approval and confirmation to proceed.
- Upon approval, together, we will determine an official start date. Creasey will then organize the sub-contractor schedule, order materials, and get to work bringing your vision to life.
- Review of contracts with our team member and you, the homeowner, to make sure you have provided signatures for all permits, plans, and more.
- Now that plans have been finalized and we know exactly what your wants and needs are for your project - the real work can begin!
- We will strive to keep your updated and informed throughout the entire renovation and construction process.
- If you would like more details on the construction process, contact Creasey Construction or click here to download our Project Process Brochure.
Throughout the entire process, and especially before the conclusion of your project, we encourage you to ask our Project Manager about any concerns or questions you have so our team can provide information and solutions right away.
▽ PROJECT FINALIZATION
- As your vision begins to take shape and your dream finally becomes a reality, we encourage (but do not require) the following steps to be completed during the final phase of your home building or remodeling project:
- We will encourage you to walk through the spaces dedicated to your project and review the quality of our work.
- We advise that you make a list of adjustments require to be completed before the close of the project.
- Discuss warranties, guarantees of quality, free repairs, and more.
- Discuss maintenance schedules advised by our team and other contractors involved with your project.
- Review of contracts with our team member and you, the homeowner, to make sure you have provided signatures for all permits, change orders, warranties, and manufacturers guides for appliances and other products.
Creasey Construction offers Springfield area residents high-quality, customer-centric home renovation and remodeling services. From concept to completion, our attention to detail and standard of excellence puts us head and shoulders above the competition.